Certified List as of October 19, 2015
During the Native Hawaiian Roll Commission meeting on July 10, 2015, the Roll Commission moved to certify the initial list of more than 95,000 qualified Native Hawaiians pursuant to HRS Chapter 10H (Act 195, SLH 2011) who are eligible to participate in the next phase of nation building. Subsequently, the Roll Commission met on August 28, 2015, September 11, 2015, and October 19, 2015 to certify lists of additional qualified Native Hawaiians who are eligible to participate in nation building.
Additional names will be added to the final Certified List by the Roll Commission between now and the date established by Naʻi Aupuni for delegate elections, as new registrations are processed and qualifications confirmed through documents and other information. Changes to the public list, including newly confirmed registrants and any removals, will be made at a later date closer to the ratification election.
If you find a family member or close friend who is deceased on this list, please call NHRC with name and date of passing. If you notify us on the website, provide your contact information plus a document such as a death certificate or obituary. Certified registrants who are deceased will be removed from the list for voting purposes. However, they will remain on the final certified list so that their descendants may be eligible for future benefits and rights.
Keiki who are 18 years and younger as of October 31, 2015 are not on this certified list for the purposes of voting. They will be included in the final certified list for the purposes of the future lāhui. If you requested and were removed from the certified list, it may take up three business days for your name to be removed from this list.
To search for your name on the list, please use My Status where you can also update your information. The Commission encourages everyone to keep your contact information current (mailing and email address) so that you can get the latest information as the governing process unfolds.
Page 997 of 997
- ZOLLER, KIMBERLEY JEANINE LEINAHIKULANI
- ZOLLER, KUULEIKINIPUAHOOMAHIEHIE -
- ZOLLER, KUULEIKINIPUAHOOMAHIEHIE
- ZOLLER, LAHAINA KUUMOMIMAKAMAE
- ZOLLER, LYNDA M.
- ZOLLER, MARK FRANKLIN
- ZOLLER, MARYA BROWN
- ZOLLER, MERNA
- ZOLLER, NOLAN J.
- ZOLLER, RAFAEL PAUL
- ZOLLER, REGINALD COLEMAN
- ZOLLER, SUMMER MAKAMAE IBIA
- ZOLLER, WALLACE LEONARD SR
- ZOLLER, WALLACE LEONARD
- ZSUPNIK, MAILE-ANNE ELLEN
- ZUBOWSKI, ERIN HALIILEHUA
- ZUBOWSKI, ERNESTINE DONNETTE KAIPOLANI
- ZUCCO, PENNYMAY UINANI
- ZUDOCK, LORI KAOMEA
- ZUKERAN-KERR, JENNIFER KILAOKALANI
- ZUKERAN-KERR, KEANINIULAOKALANI JOSHUA
- ZUKERAN-KERR, KEKAUILANI ELIZABETH
- ZULEGER, JAMIE KAOO
- ZULEGER, LOUISE KAPONIMOI
- ZULEGER, MAPUANA JESSICA ALYCE
- ZULEGER, MARY M.
- ZULUETA, IRIS KAPIOLANI
- ZULUETA, JADEN KUUIPOLANI NGUYEN
- ZULUETA, JAMELANI UI LAUNA OLE NGUYEN
- ZULUETA, SHAINA LYNN ALOHLANI
- ZULUETA, VANCES-ADELLE IOLANI
- ZULUETA-ASATO, IKONA
- ZUTTERMEISTER, CARL HENRY III
- ZUTTERMEISTER, CARL HOKUIKEONALANI
- ZUTTERMEISTER, CARL HENRY JR
- ZUTTERMEISTER, CHARLES DAVIS KEKOAOKALANI MOON SUN
- ZUTTERMEISTER, CHARLYNN UILANI
- ZUTTERMEISTER, DALE P.K.
- ZUTTERMEISTER, GEORGE C K
- ZUTTERMEISTER, GEORGE CK II
- ZUTTERMEISTER, HAROLD BERNARD KANOHOALII
- ZUTTERMEISTER, KAANOI CHALYSA KUUPUAMAEOLE
- ZUTTERMEISTER, KAPUANANI KALAHIKIOLA
- ZUTTERMEISTER, KEITH ERIC
- ZUTTERMEISTER, KEITH ERIC LAKOMAIKAIOKALANI MARS
- ZUTTERMEISTER, KELLYANN KUUPUAMAEOLE
- ZUTTERMEISTER, KRISTINA ULULANI
- ZUTTERMEISTER, KUKILAKILA DALE TAUM
- ZUTTERMEISTER, MARNEY CHANG
- ZUTTERMEISTER, MEAGHAN SHYLA IWALEILANI
- ZUTTERMEISTER, RONNELL M.K.
- ZUTTERMEISTER-BLACK, ULULANI
- ZYCH, DEBRA ATSUKO
This is an initial certified list as of July 10, 2015. Subsequently, the Roll Commission met on August 28, 2015, September 11, 2015, and October 19, 2015 to certify lists of additional qualified Native Hawaiians who are eligible to participate in nation building. This list is intended for viewing on Kanaiolowalu.org only and not to be collected, distributed, or retransmitted without the express consent of the Native Hawaiian Roll Commission.