To register for Kanaʻiolowalu, please complete the form below.
Important Registration Note
To ensure you are eligible to vote in the upcoming election of delegates, please attach one of the following documents before clicking the SUBMIT button:
- Birth certificate if it lists Hawaiian; if Hawaiian not listed, please attach copy of your parent and/or grandparent’s birth certificate that list Hawaiian to trace your Hawaiian ancestry (include your birth certificate).
- Hoʻoulu Data Center letter Copy of your letter.
- DHHL Lessee Copy of front page of lease agreement in your name.
- Kamehameha School: Graduation Year Input year you graduated from the Kamehameha Schools.
If you do not provide any documentation for proof of Hawaiian ancestry you will not meet the October 15th, 2015 deadline to vote for the delegates. After October 15, 2015 you may continue to register to be eligible for the ratification vote after the AHA convention.
- Declaration One. I affirm the unrelinquished sovereignty of the Native Hawaiian people, and my intent to participate in the process of self-governance.
- Declaration Two. I have a significant cultural, social or civic connection to the Native Hawaiian community.
- Declaration Three. I am a Native Hawaiian: a lineal descendant of the people who lived and exercised sovereignty in the Hawaiian islands prior to 1778, or a person who is eligible for the programs of the Hawaiian Homes Commission Act, 1920, or a direct lineal descendant of that person.